Saturday, January 5, 2019

December 24-30, 2018

This week was so fun to get together with everyone for Christmas!

Christmas Eve was full of games and fun. We exchanged sibling gifts. Thanks to Peter for the scientific cookbook and Eliza for the book of Mormon study guide, gift card, and treat :). We had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner, watched it's a wonderful Life, and read a couple Christmas stories.

We had a nice Christmas morning with everyone. We had breakfast, read scriptures, then exchanged gifts. Thanks to Brianna for giving Paul a great haircut! Paul and I packed up and went down to Provo in the afternoon for Paul's family's party. We had a nice dinner, heard some spiritual thoughts, and got some yummy treats from Grandma Terry. 

Then a homeless man asked for a ride to the hospital as we were leaving the church after the party. Paul and his dad took him and we all just met up at his parents house after. We played some games, had treats, and talked to Paul's brother, Adam, serving in the Philippines. Then we looked at family photos together until we had to drive back to Logan.

It was initially very snowy in bountiful when we started driving back but once we got to Farmington, all the roads were dry and we got home safely. 

Thursday we had a lunch party with Paul's chemistry lab group at Huhot and that was super yummy and kinda awkward. Just a bunch of nerds haha

Friday night we went to another Aggie basketball game and totally crushed it.
Saturday we took care of our car for the new year and I guess everyone else had the same idea so we had to wait for our car for 4 hours! I brought my computer so I got a lot done and Paul got really invested in some podcasts. 
Sunday I decided to pull out my new yarn and knit one of those chunky knit throw blankets. It took a few hours but I finished it! And it is so awesome! I love it! Paul does too ðŸ˜‰ I used the wrapping paper from Gram as my huge knitting needles haha they are a multipurpose tool!

Thank you all for your generosity! We loved being with you this week

No comments:

Post a Comment