Thursday, January 3, 2019

October 29-November 4, 2018

This week was fun! We celebrated Paul's birthday by going to dinner (he was being bashful for the picture).

Halloween was also fun. I worked in the morning then came home and got in my "costume" as a cat. I just have a leopard print onesie, did my hair like cat ears, and did some fun make up. Paul was an astronaut in his NASA shirt. We had some hot cocoa and watched Harry Potter haha



Thursday we watched the Black Cauldron to finish our Halloween festivities. Paul aced both his exams this week! So that was awesome.

Saturday I made some yummy gyros for our date night and Paul really liked them! Yay! 

Paul also taught his first Sunday school class today and killed it! He was so dizzy all week too but he didn't let that stop him! He was obviously well prepared and the people in the class were great. 

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment