Friday, January 4, 2019

November 12-18, 2018

This semester is going by so fast! We only have one month left! Paul and I both registered for classes this week and both got a spot on the wait list. We'll both get a spot but it's kinda scary getting this close to graduation. 

I went to a relief society activity on Wednesday. It was called speed friendshipping where we did like a speed dating thing but just to get to know each other. It was a little sad because all the older women were on one side and all the younger women on the other. So I didn't really get to know any more girls my age during the activity. A cute girl came up to me after and talked to me. We decided we would do a dinner date sometime with our husbands. I thought she was nice and outgoing.
Saturday Paul took me to a high school performance of singing in the rain. It was for a class assignment but made for a fun date night. The kids were really talented too! I loved how much they tap danced.


Paul is getting ready to submit his Goldwater scholarship application in a couple of weeks. We would love prayers for his success and for all of you to fast for him on fast Sunday in December. 

Thank you and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment