Friday, January 4, 2019

November 19-25, 2018

I met with my academic advisor this week and got off the wait-list! I'm ready for my last semester of college! 
Wednesday, my coworker brought BOXES full of ice cream to work and I took a bag full home with me. It was so crazy but I'm glad she was willing to share! 
We loved coming down for Thanksgiving. Thanks Mom for giving Paul a haircut and helping me make my Christmas decorations :) Dad was an all Star this week playing tennis with me and football and basketball with everyone. Way to go! Paul did a beautiful job setting the table for Thanksgiving and mom's desserts were amazing, as usual.







Paul and I went down to Provo for Thanksgiving dinner for a Roberts extended family party because his uncle from Texas was visiting. Paul's Grandma Roberts didn't get the kitchen reserved so she cooked Thanksgiving dinner in crock pots. It tasted so delicious! She can really work with what she is given. Then we played board and card games. Paul's Dad taught us how to play Scotland Yard where there are detectives that chase a vigilante through London. It was a lot of fun! Then we took Paul's Grandma Kennard home and played 9-innings before coming back to salt lake. Paul won ;)

Friday we thought it would be fun to go Black Friday shopping but discovered 5 minutes into it that we had made a mistake haha I decorated a little that night with Mom but Friday ended up being kinda lazy. 


It snowed Saturday morning and Bethany made the cutest tiny snowman! (Whitney did a beautiful job 😉)I had to take a picture of it!
Paul and I both worked Saturday so we came home that morning then decorated our apartment when we were home in the evening. Then we watched White Christmas to get ourselves in the Christmas spirit. 
Thanks for having us! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment