Thursday, January 3, 2019

October 15-21, 2018

This week was super fun. We had Fall break and, although we stayed in Logan, we had a great time! 

Thursday we met up with friends to carve pumpkins. I made some pumpkin smore bars for it and our friends brought Snickers chocolate chip cookies. It was super fun! Our pumpkin is the one on the far left, it's the scary face. Paul got the not fun job of hollowing out the pumpkin and I got to carve the face while Paul and the other guys watched some NBA. 

Friday morning we went to the neighborhood pumpkin walk. Every year the community puts on these displays made out of pumpkins and we thought this year has been the best so far (this is it third year going!). There was a display of "it's a small world after all" made of pumpkins and it was exactly like the ride with the music playing and everything. There was also a huge one of the hungry caterpillar that was very well done that we liked.



This weekend we drove up the canyon and had a fire, roasted hot dogs, and had a hard time getting enough water to put the fire out before we left but got it all figured out haha. 



Paul was so cute this week and got me an air fryer that I've been wanting for a while so I've been trying to figure out how to use it this week. I tried it with scones and they were okay and I tried it with some sweet potatoes and they went okay as well haha I just need to keep trying I guess :P

We're excited for Halloween! Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment