Thursday, January 3, 2019

October 22-28, 2018



This week went pretty good. Paul has some big tests coming up so he has been studying a lot. He got the class high in his physical chemistry class on the midterm. NERD! It's his hardest class and he wants to understand thermodynamics and the other stuff alot. He finds it more interesting than most I guess. 




I ended up picking up a couple shifts at work since Paul has been busy. I worked the whole weekend, which I was kinda sad about, but my customers were so nice and hilarious that it made it fun. I also got to leave early Saturday night, so I went home and Paul and I watched a scary movie.

Sunday I made Paul's favorite cake (Charlotte's Bundt cake) and tried to make it look like a pumpkin. I added too much milk to the icing, so it was a little too liquid, but other than that it turned out good. It's also a pinata cake, so I filled the middle with m&m's. 

Paul thought there were way too many m&m's and said he was gonna throw some away once the cake was finished, so I scooped them up and made cookies with them while he was gone ministering. Haha they are in the freezer now so we can have them for another day since we still have that huge cake. Just reducing food waste like my old man taught me. 
Thanks for the food pictures and recipes so far! Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment